Thursday, February 3, 2011

I created The Greatest Playlist EVER. :)

Well, in my opinion. I have no clue about how well-reviewed any of these songs are... but they're the ones I put on repeat most often. I thought I'd share in case anyone finds something they like. :)

'The Kill' by 30 Seconds to Mars
'So Contagious' by Acceptance
'Sometime Around Midnight' by The Airborne Toxic Event
'Song For You' by Alexi Murdoch
'Back To Me', 'I Wanna' by The All-American Rejects
'Two Weeks' by All That Remains
'Umbrella (Rihanna cover)' by All Time Low
'That's How You Know' by Amy Adams (from Enchanted)
'Dismantle. Repair' by Anberlin
'The Adventure' by Angels and Airwaves
'Kick Drum Heart' by The Avett Brothers
'Things I'll Never Say', 'Fall To Pieces' by Avril Lavigne
'Always' by Blink-182
'Thunder (Radio Mix)' by Boys Like Girls
'The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot', 'Play Crack The Sky' by Brand New
'The Story' by Brandi Carlile
'Born To Run' by Bruce Springsteen
'Live and Learn', 'You're The Storm' by The Cardigans
'So Small' by Carrie Underwood
'The Scientist', 'Life In Technicolor ii' by Coldplay
'Accidentally In Love' by Counting Crows
'Vindicated', 'Hands Down' by Dashboard Confessional
'Shine' by David Crowder* Band
'In This Life' by Delta Goodrem
'My Last Breath' by Evanescence
'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me' by Fall Out Boy
'The Riddle' by Five For Fighting
'Cosmic Love' by Florence and the Machine
'Take Me As I Am' by FM Static
'She Doesn't Get It' by The Format
'Over My Head (Cable Car)', 'All At Once' by The Fray
'Borderline/Open Your Heart (Madonna covers)' by Glee
'Here Is Gone', 'Stay With You' by The Goo Goo Dolls
'MMMBOP' by Hanson
'The Reason' by Hoobastank
'Only Wanna Be With You' by Hootie and the Blowfish
'Dig' by Incubus
'The Hat' by Ingrid Michaelson
'The Mixed Tape', 'The Resolution', 'Hammers and Strings (A Lullaby)', 'Bruised (acoustic)' by Jack's Mannequin
'Upside Down' by Jack Johnson
'The Remedy (I Won't Worry)', 'You And I Both' by Jason Mraz
'Down (feat. Lil Wayne)' by Jay Sean
'If You're Out There' by John Legend
'Free Fallin' (Tom Petty cover)', 'St. Patrick's Day' by John Mayer
'You're So True', 'In The Sun' by Joseph Arthur
'Sky (feat. Ingrid Michaelson)' by Joshua Radin
'Any Way You Want It' by Journey
'Walking On Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves
'Teenage Dream' by Katy Perry
'Somewhere Only We Know', 'A Bad Dream' by Keane
'You're My Better Half', 'Somebody Like You', 'Kiss A Girl' by Keith Urban
'My Life Would Suck Without You' by Kelly Clarkson
'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers
'Suddenly I See' by KT Tunstall
'Hanging By A Moment', 'Everything', 'First Time' by Lifehouse
'Break Stuff' by Limp Bizkit
'Leave Out All The Rest' by Linkin Park
'Amazed', 'I'm Already There' by Lonestar
'Suspension', 'The Everglow' by Mae
'Say It Again' by Marie Digby
'How', 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5
'Fire & Rain', 'Undeniable', 'Closer To Love' by Mat Kearney
'How Far We've Come', 'Unwell' by Matchbox Twenty
'Wedding Dress' by Matt Nathanson
'Hollywood' by Michael Buble
'Breathe', 'Are You Happy Now?', 'Everywhere' by Michelle Branch
'Where I Stood' by Missy Higgins
'Sigh No More', 'Awake My Soul' by Mumford and Sons
'Starlight', 'Resistance' by Muse
'The Only Hope For Me Is You', 'Helena' by My Chemical Romance
'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia
'Turn Off The Light' by Nelly Furtado
'Far Away' by Nickelback
'If My Heart Was A House' by Owl City
'So What' by P!nk
'The Only Exception', 'Crushcrushcrush' by Paramore
'Hey There Delilah', 'Friends Don't Let Friends Dial Drunk' by Plain White T's
'Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)' by Quietdrive
'Life Is A Highway', 'Bless The Broken Road', 'What Hurts The Most' by Rascal Flatts
'Your Guardian Angel', 'Face Down (acoustic)' by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
'Fidelity' by Regina Spektor
'The Best Thing', 'High of 75', 'Let It All Out' by Relient K
'I'll Be There For You' by The Rembrandts
'Her Diamonds' by Rob Thomas
'Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley cover)' by Rufus Wainwright
'Why Don't You & I' by Santana and Alex Band
'Hold My Heart', 'Fairytale', 'Love Song' by Sara Bareilles
'Come What May' by The Scene Aesthetic
'Breakeven' by The Script
'Naturally' by Selena Gomez and The Scene
'I'm Taking The Wheel' by SHeDAISY
'Lean On Me' by Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock and Keith Urban
'If You Only Knew', 'Simple Man' by Shinedown
'Set The Fire To The Third Bar', 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol
'Walking By', 'Punk Rock Princess (New Album Mix)' by Something Corporate
'Saved' by The Spill Canvas
'Best Of Me' by The Starting Line
'Existentialism On Prom Night' by Straylight Run
'With Me' by Sum 41
'On Fire', 'Your Love Is A Song', 'Awakening' by Switchfoot
'Love Story', 'Fearless', 'Untouchable', 'Mine' by Taylor Swift
'Call It Off' by Tegan and Sara
'Semi-Charmed Life', 'Jumper' by Third Eye Blind
'My Beautiful Rescue' by This Providence
'Never Too Late' by Three Days Grace
'Apologize (feat. One Republic)' by Timbaland
'Drops Of Jupiter', 'Parachute' by Train
'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For', 'With Or Without You' by U2
'Smother Me' by The Used
'Horchata', 'I'm Going Down', 'Campus' by Vampire Weekend
'Ordinary Day' by Vanessa Carlton
'Can I Have This Dance' by Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron (from High School Musical 3)
'Everything I'm Not' by The Veronicas
'Everything You Want' by Vertical Horizon
'Ocean Avenue', 'Only One', 'Light Up The Sky' by Yellowcard

Boy howdy, this thing is wayyy longer than I thought it would be. I feel like I did end up with a really mixed bag of stuff, though... so it makes me happy that my musical taste is pretty open-minded. :) I'll probably provide an actual update next week, at least if my inspiration decides to come back to me. Again, hope you find something you like... whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment