Monday, February 14, 2011

words.

Can you take this without fibbing and give as much explanation as possible?
Probably.



Why aren't you texting the last person you held hands with?
She's asleep.



Who was the last person you texted?
Kelly, aka Agnes/Russell/Winnie/Cherry Dum Dum Lollipop.



What are you gonna do later?
Read my book and try to fall asleep.



Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
OH! It's gray and it says NEW YORK in all these different colors. More importantly, I wore it while holding a drill in an awesome picture taken probably around fifteen years ago. And I look like I'm ready to destroy somebody. :)



Whats currently bothering you?
Loneliness.



Who did you last say I love you to?
My parents.



Has anyone ever hung up on you?
Yup.



Can you hula hoop?
Haha for maybe thirty seconds, if that counts.



Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Not a cheater in a relationship, no.



Do you fall in love easily?
I thought I did, but now I think maybe I don't.



Have you ever liked someone you didn't expect to?
Indeed.



Last time you were at the movies?
I saw Gnomeo and Juliet on Friday! Pretty much the cutest ninety minutes of my life.



Did you have a Valentine this year?
Today is technically Valentine's Day, and I still don't have a valentine, and I'm not going to have one unless some Wonderboy falls out of the sky.



Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?
Yeah, surprisingly.



Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Nope.



What do you miss the most about your past?
Camping. I am having a camping craving lately.
That's actually not what I miss most, though. Whoops, I fibbed.



Are any of your friends taller than you?
Yeah, a few of them are. I think I'm the tallest girl with the exception of Kelly, who is a quarter of an inch taller maybe.



Where did you get the pants your wearing
Santa! Santa knows how much I love my Big Blue team...



Would you ever get a tattoo?
Nope. First and foremost, I hate needles. Also, I can't think of anything that's so important that I want in on my skin forever. I would totally get a Henna every few weeks on my ankle...but those are expensive.



Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yup.



When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Oh, I don't know.



Do you have an innie or an outtie?
An innie.



Are you interested in more than one person?
Nope. I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment. I think.



What if your parents told you that you were moving to england, right now?
Honestly... sounds like a plan.
Well, I don't know if I want to go as far as England, but I need to get outta this house.



Have you made a mistake this past week?
I'm pretty sure I make multiple mistakes every day.



Name 2 things you love about winter:
I love Christmas, as well as all things associated with Christmas! Except Christmas ham. I am not a ham fan.
And I love sledding.



Do you have a friend dating someone you don't like?
No one comes to mind. Nah.



Is it usually easy for someone to make you smile?
I smile and laugh at pretty much everything.



Do you like going through a car wash?
I LOVE THIS! I was so excited when I did this with Kristen once. Good times...



Are you stubborn?
I am too stubborn.



How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Eightish.



What song are you listening to?
This is quite a coincidence. 'Never Let You Go' by Third Eye Blind actually popped up on my shuffle while I was doing this survey... and this song came up on my last survey as well. Hm. Coinkydink!



What's your favorite color of eyeliner?
I don't wear eyeliner much, but when I do, it's the khaki colored stuff that Santa brought me.



In your opinion, which summer has been the best so far?
Summer '07. Two camping trips, Thacher Park, lots of good random adventures.



You kissed someone last night didn't you?
Nah.



Is there someone you will never forget?
Stupid question...



Are you probably going to get hurt anytime soon?
Yeah, probably. This happens quite a bit lately.
Not that this is anyone's fault. I am ridiculously sensitive.



Have you hugged anyone in the last 72 hours?
Yep.



Are you too shy to kiss the person you like?
I don't really like anybody, but yeah, I'm... really shy about making the first move.



Hate the last person you kissed?
No way dude.



Are you someone who hates to read?
Pfft, who reads?! Reading is for chumps.

I am a chump.
Seriously, I think I'd be dead without my books.



When was the last time you went in the car past midnight?
It's actually been a while.



So, you have brown eyes?
No, I have green eyes. Fool.



Can you say you're happy?
...no.



Could things possibly get any better?
Things could get a heckuva lot better. Oh yes.



How are you feeling at the moment?
Lonely.



Would you be able to name everyone you kissed?
Yeah, this isn't really a difficult feat.



Are you in a good mood?
Not really.



Where is the last person you kissed?
I've got no idea. Probably sleeping.



What about a lip piercing?
What about one? I would never get one. I feel like it would make eating food painful, and besides, my parents would fry me. Or something. :P



Nose piercing?
I have considered this one.
Nah.



Ever made out in a pool?
Yeah.



The shirt you're wearing, does anyone else have it?
Nope, it was made and put in some tourist shop or something solely for me and my memorable picture.



What was the last movie you watched?
500 Days of Summer. I bought this movie on Friday, and it made me a happy girl.



What were you doing at 4 AM last night?
Trying to fall asleep.



Who was the last person you talked to before you went to sleep last night?
Um. My... Mom...?
Yeah.



What time did you decide to get out of bed today?
Too late. >:(



Did you straighten your hair this morning?
Nope, my hair is already pretty much stick straight.



Would you curse in front of your parents?
I have before (once or twice, when I was really miffed), but I would never make this a habit.



Is any part of your body sore?
My thigh muscles are a little sore. I'm finally getting into yoga, but it's tougher than I'd expected it to be.



Missing someone right now?
Indeed.



When you cry, do your eyes change colors?
Yeah, they turn purple.



Were your last two kisses with the same person?
Yep.



Do you have trust issues?
This question is on almost every survey.
Yeah.



Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
My lungs are already not incredibly healthy, and I didn't do anything to cause them harm. I would have to be stupendously dumb to make them worse.



You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, any problems?
Probably.



Do you currently have any bite marks/hickeys on your body?
Nooo, not into this. Yuck.



Do you always answer your texts?
Yeah, unless all I have to say is "yeah" or "okay". Or unless I'm angry with you... well, no, even then I would probably answer.



Do you dare go into detail about your last kiss?
Not really.



Do you think tomorrow will be a good day?
I hope so.



Who in your phone has a heart after their name?
Nobody.



How do you feel about girls/boys smoking?
I don't really care what people do, as long as they're aware of what they're doing to their bodies, and as long as they don't do it around me or in a non-smoking environment.



Do you miss hanging out with anyone?
Sooo many people...



Look out your window, what do you see?
I can see the outlines of a few houses and trees, but it's pretty black otherwise.



Do you have feelings for anybody?
Sheesh. I don't think so, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment