Friday, February 4, 2011

Turn around, let's turn on each other now

Do you think people talk about you?

I think everyone talks about everyone, the end. :/



Has 2011 been good for you so far?

Eh, it's been a big mix of good and bad stuff.



Is there one person you look at and automatically smile?

Not really. Sort of.



What plans do you have for tomorrow?

Working early in the morning, then making a bunch of Powerpoint slides. I want to go get ice cream. :(



Does the last person you held hands with mean something to you?

She means TTTTHIISSSSSSSSS MMUUUUCHHHHH to me.



What are you doing later on?

Sleepin!



Do you wish anyone in particular was still in your life?

Absolutely. A few people...



Who was the last person you were on the phone with?

My Dad.



When’s the last time you ate at Taco Bell and with who?

Blech. I've never eaten at Taco Bell; it is a foul institution. (Although I might feel this way because I LOATHE tacos.)



Do you like to wear flip-flops?

If I could wear them all year round without getting frosty toes, I would so do it.



Is it more common for you to follow your heart or your mind?

The heart.



Have you ever asked a boy for advice?

Indeed.



If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?

I don't really want a boyfriend at the moment. On the other hand, if I find someone awesome, I would never turn him down.



Honestly, are you normally a happy person?

Yeah, usually.



Are you closer to your father or mother?

Oooh I dunno, I'm close with both in different ways. I am definitely my father's daughter, inside and out.



Are your nails painted?

Nah.



Is there a song that every time you hear it, you think of someone?

There are many, many songs. I have a song or two or a gjairjaojillion for just about every person in my life.





Can you remember the last time you really liked someone?

Stupid question #1.



If the last person you kissed, told you that kissing you was a mistake what would your reaction be?

Not surprised, but moderately annoyed.



Do you prefer to text message or talk on the phone?

Text usually.



Is life getting better or worse?

It should be getting better, and I guess it is in some ways. I'm just moody.





Have you ever crawled through a window?

Yes indeed.



Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

Nah.



Do you know how to skateboard?

NO BUT I WANTED TO LEARN. !!!
But I did stand on one, and I almost fell off. Skateboarding is clearly not one of my fortes.



What are you listening to?

'Never Let You Go' by Third Eye Blind.



What does your last text say?

It was something from Laura about the Taylor Swift concert we're going to.



What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?

Brushed my toofers.



Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?

I don't think I've ever really hated anyone... but yeah, basically.



Are all of your friends virgins?

Nope.



Who was the last person to make you laugh?

Mama.



What is your favorite fruit?

Grapes. (The red kind only!)



Are you a morning person or a night person?

I'm trying to become a morning person. I HATE(!!!) sleeping until noonish.



Who did you first talk to this morning?

My Dad, although I was only half-conscious.



Were you happy when you woke up today?

Yeah, I was feeling pretty pleasant.



If there were no letters on the keys on your keyboard could you still type?

Mhmmm.



Do you like Taylor Swift?

Oh yes.



Do you get frustrated quickly?

It depends on what I'm doing. If it's difficult math homework, yes.



Have you ever cried from laughing so hard?

Stupid question #2! (Yes!)



Ever worn something of the opposite sex’s?

Yeah.



Would you date a 23 year old at the age you are now?

Haha, yeah. Wooo one year age difference.



Are all guys players and cheaters?

Daw, of course not.



What are you supposed to be doing right now?

Sleeping.



Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?

Course not, silly; he's my Dad! :)



Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?

The cutest.



Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?

No, I never liked the way skinny jeans looked on me.



Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?

Heh. Big yeah.



Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?

Yep. I have before, anyway.



Do you like your hair long or short?

I wish it could be long, but it looks way better shoulder-length.



Do you like to cuddle?

Yeah...but it's snuggling not cuddling!



Would you ever get a tattoo?

I would and have had a Henna tattoo, but that doesn't count. I don't think I'm brave enough to go for a real one.



Are you wasting your time on someone?

Nah.



Is there someone you will never forget?

STUPID QUESTION NUMBAH THREE.



Are you dating the last person you talked to?

Noooo.



Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?

Sigh.



Do you know how to use chop sticks?

I am ridiculously bad at that, haha.



Is there someone that you miss being close with?

There are lots of people.



Are you one of those people who hate crying in front of others?

HUUUUGE YES. :(



Type the alphabet and stop at the letter of the first name of the last person you kissed.

No.



Have you kissed someone more than 20 times in 10mins?

Yeah, I think so.



Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone for 5 minutes or more?

I am...not...sure?



Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?

Yeahyeah.



Did your last kiss take place on a bed?

Nope.



Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?

I'm sure he still cares like a little, but not really.



Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?

Yeah, at least when I was lil.





Is the last person you kissed older than you?

Nope.



Has anyone ever told you they would never leave and left?

Yup. That...really sucks.



If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else right now, do you think they would get mad?

Nope.



Was the last person you kissed your ex?

No, we actually never technically went out.



Does anyone hate you?

I hope not. :/
If someone hates me, they're wasting their time.



Is anyone on your mind right now?

Lotsa different people.



Do you hate anyone?

Absolutely not.



What gets on your nerves the most?

Players and cheaters, Fred Phelps, kittehs, selfish people, rude people.



Who can you trust?

To be completely honest... I think I've forgotten how to trust people, even the veryyy few who are trustworthy. That's pathetic...



If someone said they hated you what would you say back?

What'd I do?



Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?

Nope!



Have you kissed the last person you texted?

Nah.



Who was the last person you told a secret to?

I'm not sure. I don't have many secrets.



How are you feeling right now?

Awake. Darn darn darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment