Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shorter Playlist

Sooo I decided that playlist I made was much too long (over 200 songs) and, while I'm leaving it up, I created an abridged version. Again, hope you find something you like. :)

'The Kill' by 30 Seconds to Mars
'Sometime Around Midnight' by The Airborne Toxic Event
'Song For You' by Alexi Murdoch
'Dismantle. Repair' by Anberlin
'The Adventure' by Angels and Airwaves
'Kick Drum Heart' by The Avett Brothers
'Things I'll Never Say' by Avril Lavigne
'Always' by Blink-182
'Thunder (Radio Mix)' by Boys Like Girls
'The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot' by Brand New
'Born To Run' by Bruce Springsteen
'The Scientist' by Coldplay
'Accidentally In Love' by Counting Crows
'In This Life' by Delta Goodrem
'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me' by Fall Out Boy
'Take Me As I Am' by FM Static
'She Doesn't Get It' by The Format
'Here Is Gone' by The Goo Goo Dolls
'The Reason' by Hoobastank
'Only Wanna Be With You' by Hootie and the Blowfish
'The Hat' by Ingrid Michaelson
'The Mixed Tape', 'The Resolution', 'Bruised (acoustic)' by Jack's Mannequin
'If You're Out There' by John Legend
'Any Way You Want It' by Journey
'Somebody Like You' by Keith Urban
'My Life Would Suck Without You' by Kelly Clarkson
'Hanging By A Moment' by Lifehouse
'The Everglow' by Mae
'Say It Again' by Marie Digby
'Fire & Rain', 'Undeniable', 'Closer To Love' by Mat Kearney
'Unwell' by Matchbox Twenty
'Breathe' by Michelle Branch
'Sigh No More' by Mumford and Sons
'Starlight' by Muse
'The Only Hope For Me Is You' by My Chemical Romance
'Torn' by Natalie Imbruglia
'Bless the Broken Road' by Rascal Flatts
'Your Guardian Angel', 'Face Down (acoustic)' by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
'Let It All Out' by Relient K
'I'll Be There For You' by The Rembrandts
'Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley cover)' by Rufus Wainwright
'Hold My Heart' by Sara Bareilles
'Come What May' by The Scene Aesthetic
'If You Only Knew' by Shinedown
'Set The Fire To The Third Bar' by Snow Patrol
'Punk Rock Princess (New Album Mix)' by Something Corporate
'Saved' by The Spill Canvas
'Existentialism On Prom Night' by Straylight Run
'With Me' by Sum 41
'Your Love Is A Song', 'Awakening' by Switchfoot
'Love Story', 'Mine' by Taylor Swift
'My Beautiful Rescue' by This Providence
'Apologize (feat. One Republic)' by Timbaland
'Drops Of Jupiter' by Train
'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' by U2
'Smother Me' by The Used
'I'm Going Down', 'Campus' by Vampire Weekend
'Ordinary Day' by Vanessa Carlton
'Everything I'm Not' by The Veronicas
'Ocean Avenue', 'Only One' by Yellowcard

No comments:

Post a Comment